FITNESS DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this site is for educational purposes only. Vigorous high-intensity exercise is not safe or suitable for everyone. You should consult a physician before beginning a new diet or exercise program and discontinue exercise immediately and consult your physician if you experience pain, dizziness, or discomfort. The results, if any, from the exercises may vary from person-to-person. Engaging in any exercise or fitness program involves the risk of injury. or our panel of fitness experts shall not be liable for any claims for injuries or damages resulting from or connected with the use of this site. Specific questions about your fitness condition cannot be answered without first establishing a trainer-client relationship.
Gaining height in 2 months is not possible. It will take at least an year.
1. Weightlifting at young age seem to stunt height unless supplemented by very good food and rest.
2. Not necessarily. Hanging strengthens back muscles but not necessarily increase height.
3. It is actually a bad practice. Brings hormonal changes that makes you mature faster. Keep thoughts clean, focus on positive things and you will not find a need for it.
4. You can, but sleep immediately after food may not be advisable. Eat light. 6 hours sleep can also suffice if it is sound.
5. We suggest not to eat or drink anything at least 1 hour within sleep.
6. Positive thoughts help. But not necessarily saying I will grow. Simply say to yourself that you are putting your best and God will do best justice with you. Leave everything to him. You focus on work and not results.